Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I should be in the intermediate group but my Fiance bought the day for me and put me in the novice group, thats fine I will probably change groups after lunch.
I will deffinetly see you there, I rode with them last November and it actually was a very good event with free BBQ lunch and drinks along with a raffle. Ive done some So Cal track days and you have to pay for food and drink, they also have only done one raffle that I am aware of and that was cuz it was the last event for 06. It should be fun and probably not too many riders.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I should be in the intermediate group but my Fiance bought the day for me and put me in the novice group, thats fine I will probably change groups after lunch.
I will deffinetly see you there, I rode with them last November and it actually was a very good event with free BBQ lunch and drinks along with a raffle. Ive done some So Cal track days and you have to pay for food and drink, they also have only done one raffle that I am aware of and that was cuz it was the last event for 06. It should be fun and probably not too many riders.

If you want I can probably get you changed to intermediate right now if you want as I'm a control rider for them. :D (if it isn't sold out at the moment and even then I'll probably slip ya in). Let me know.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I will stay in the novice group and if Im faster than the whole group to where its causing a safety issue that I will try to move to the intermediate...Thats cool that you work for them...I met Aaron I believe is his name and he was very nice and supportive. I also like that they actaully tech the bikes! That was my very first track day and I felt very confortable. I cant wait to get back out there cuz Ive done a few new mods to the bike and should have my new Ohlins rear by then :thumb: . My bike will be painted different that my pics, it iwll be silver/black/red and Ill have an Isuzu Trooper with a huge open trailer(LoL). Ill see ya there.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I will stay in the novice group and if Im faster than the whole group to where its causing a safety issue that I will try to move to the intermediate...Thats cool that you work for them...I met Aaron I believe is his name and he was very nice and supportive. I also like that they actaully tech the bikes! That was my very first track day and I felt very confortable. I cant wait to get back out there cuz Ive done a few new mods to the bike and should have my new Ohlins rear by then :thumb: . My bike will be painted different that my pics, it iwll be silver/black/red and Ill have an Isuzu Trooper with a huge open trailer(LoL). Ill see ya there.
Sounds good! Yep, Aaron and Matt are cool guys along with the rest of the crew. Everyone's out to help you have the best day you can. I'll see ya there and I'm sure we'll have a fun weekend!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just got an email from Cliff at SoCal TrackDays and he was saying that the roster for this weekend is very light and they will be accepting walk up riders so if you interested in coming you wont have to book, you can just show up...Ill be there on sunday bright and early...gates open at 7am...no sessions they have breakfast and lunch by big T's bbq. Hope to see you there if you can make it! I just pulled the trigger on a new Ohlins rear for 890.99 shipped !!!!!!! I cant wait to try it out!

·
Registered
210 Posts
well.......I got a call earlier from SoCal and they cancelled this weekend due to the horrible freezing temps Pahrump will be haveing so I moved to the Fed date. RR I will hopefully see you next weekend if They dont cancel also. Im in the middle of painting the bike, doing the HRC race harness, doing the Ohlins rear(will be here tommorow), and taking all the polished finish off the frame/swinger/wheels and making it a machined look. Let me know about them tires!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
This has to be the most "time-gapped" thread ever! :rotfl:

Just an observation... :idunno: OK, I'm leaving now. :door:
Whoa! The last post in this thread is from JANUARY 2005!!! So if it was "time-gapped" prior to that, how much more so at the very end of 2014!

Anyway... Yes - I'm in Vegas too. In Summerlin.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts