Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.. its a great hobby. makes going to events and outings much more enjoyable. i have about two grand invested in equipment. a third of that is the actuall camera body. most camera shops sell perfectly good used lenses etc. thats where you can save on getting into it.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
cool.. i def keep my eyes peeled.. i've got a couple friends with a decent amount of knowledge that can help me when i'm ready.. have to find some good shops now..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats some nice action shots. i wish there was more bike events in this area. closest track to me is summit point, and i never know when bikes are running down there and when i do find out its usually last min and i cant make it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow.. either you have a really nice camera built into your phone or you have some killer software

·
Registered
314 Posts
thats some nice action shots. i wish there was more bike events in this area. closest track to me is summit point, and i never know when bikes are running down there and when i do find out its usually last min and i cant make it.
The enigma known only as Irish road racing :thumb:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Im into photography, but i have a low end camera and never get the shots that im tryin to get. Goin out today to take some photos of a road here in west tex for some possible video shooting location.

·
Registered
100 Posts
absolutely!
are those action shots done with your tele lens? my 400 sucks for action its a bit slow.
Cheers,but i throw out more than i keep:)
Most of those action shots were taken with the standard 75-300 zoom lens.Our local track is quite small so makes it easier.I'll be using the tele for Worls Supers in a couple of weeks. I generally shoot in either Aperture or shutter priority,dont have much trouble with speed that way.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts