Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 CBR1000RR, and I am debating getting new fairings. Anyone know of any websites?

·
Registered
152 Posts
nicecycle.com...fastfairings.com.. Delkevic???not familiar..then you got straight up race/street body work from sharkskinz.com ...they seem about as good as you can get for aftermarket fairings..I actually think they are the same fairings just being sold from different companies..cept for sharkskinz..they are fiberglass.. i bought some from pit- eck.. off ebay and they were horrible..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just dont want to buy fairings and not have them line up. my friend got some **** from china that didnt work right.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
i just dont want to buy fairings and not have them line up. my friend got some **** from china that didnt work right.

Any of the pre-finished (painted and stickered) fairings are going to come from China. I'm not aware of any that don't. They probably all come from the same factories as well. If you want quality stuff then you'll probably pay around double what the pre-finished kits cost plus the cost of painting and stickering them. Most manufacturers of fibreglass kits should offer coloured gel coats though which you can simply sticker if you wish.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen some japanese fairings on my friends gixxer. they came out pretty nice, you can barely tell if they're inferior to stock fairings. I just want a site that will definitely line up.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think it would be more cost effective to just take off my stock OEM fairings and have a place paint them? they're in pretty good shape lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts