Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my WRX home from San Diego last night and a guy in a Dodge Durango fell asleep and plowed into me and another car. :crying:

The rear of my car took a nice hit, bumper, trunk, lights will need to be replaced, the rear quarter will need some work. I called State Farm today and I must say so far I am very impressed with the way they are handling the case, the police came and did a report and wouldn't let me talk to the other driver so State Farm doesn't even know the other insurance companies involved. They told me to pick any shop I wanted to have the work done at and let them know, they may or may not send out an adjuster depending on the shop. Very nice people to deal with, they don't have the police report yet but told me it's obvious that the other driver was at fault so I should feel free to go get a decent rental and they will make sure I get my money from the other insurance company, plus I took today off and probably monday off and they said they will help me get lost wages also.

So anyone know a good body shop near Huntington Beach?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts