Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was crusin' the interweb and I found a 954 with a sick slash cut gp style exhaust. Just wondering if anyone knows which manufacturer makes this exhaust?

It doesn't look custom but if it is, does anyone know what necessary parts are required to make sure the bike runs right? I'm pretty sure I could fab something up if I find out exactly what is required.

:D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I know the brand Voodoo sells exhausts like that. Ive seen them on Busa's. But, I don't believe it sells as a full system. I think its just the exhaust tips, and you have to get a custom set up to the tip. No 100% positive tho.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^thanks that's definitely something i'm going to look in to.

i've also got an old yana shiki muffler that i might be able to cut up. can someone please confirm that all i need to do is cut a muffler to size and fab a tip? as well i dont know how i can ensure enough back pressure is being created. after that i can figure out the rest...

·
Registered
47 Posts
that looks like an exhaust you would use for a turbo...just basically a downpipe to atmosphere internally gated

looks sick though, and probably not too loud

·
Registered
215 Posts
I fabed my own exhaust kind like that one.

1st you will need a o2 sensor bypass cable plug you can get it from power commander,
2 you should leave the exhaust flap servo and exhaust flap inplace as this will help with back pressure as the exhaust will not have any.
3 if you do not have a power commander get one you will need to change the fuel map.
and the last thing it will be over the legal limit in dbs by a lot.

I custom made mine and installed baffels to get the right back pressure that I wanted then change my fuel mix and did some fine tunning but I love it. It looks great and sound great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts