Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got to say that if you do, IMO, you've got the best looking streetbike ever! (Although, The 02 Zook 1000's black/grey/yellow is a really good contender). Unfortunately I've never seen them on the road. Whassap with that? When I saw them at the dealer and on the commercials, I thought everyone would get one... I really like the 1000RR but would be willing to take one of these babys instead.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yep I've got the Black/Titanium one too and not only does it look great, but I just found out it's faster then the red/black black/red and black/silver ones! :cool: I don't realy see many other 954's (other then my brothers red/black 02) on the road, but when I do it allways seems to be a red and black one.

·
Registered
554 Posts
BigDaddyJ said:
Yep I've got the Black/Titanium one too and not only does it look great, but I just found out it's faster then the red/black black/red and black/silver ones!
The only real fast 954 is the all red one!!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
232 Posts
allred said:
The only real fast 954 is the all red one!!!!!!!!!! :p
Now that you know how fast a 54 is with just a little black on it, image how fast the balck ones are! :D

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
BigDaddyJ said:
Now that you know how fast a 54 is with just a little black on it, image how fast the balck ones are! :D

:rotfl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
232 Posts
my baby was stolen last year... by far the best color scheme for the 954
Damn, that sucks man sorry to hear that. That was one fine looking 54, I love the way the Devil high mount looks. Yep Black is defentily the faster color.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
immortal said:

i'm going to get the all black 1000rr very soon :)
Damn brother. Shame to hear about your bike. Looks like you put some time into it. Enjoy the 1Krr.

Mo Noyz at home:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
immortal said:

i'm going to get the all black 1000rr very soon :)
That really sucks that your baby was stolen. :crap: I worry about that everytime I park it somewhere where I cannot see it. It is so easy to throw the bike in a truck and drive away. Congrats on getting a 1k soon. I no you will enjoy it. And yes, black is by far the best looking color scheme.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts