Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to post this pic of the guys in Northern California setting off on the 2002 Thanksgiving ride. (I know, I know, that was months ago....but I've been busy!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dB said:
Big group! Any other .Org'ers in there you can point out?
As far as I know I'm the only .orger out there. Plus, that isn't all the group, some had already got a head start on us, there were over 30 of us total. Too many really for safe riding at speed.....but it was a good day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
allred said:
Been meaning to post this pic of the guys in Northern California setting off on the 2002 Thanksgiving ride. (I know, I know, that was months ago....but I've been busy!!)
I rode on Thanksgiving but I didn't know anything of this group ride. Was it posted here on fireblades? I'll be bummed if I missed an org. group ride here in my neck of the woods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CBRjack said:
I rode on Thanksgiving but I didn't know anything of this group ride. Was it posted here on fireblades? I'll be bummed if I missed an org. group ride here in my neck of the woods.
This ride wasn't posted on fireblades.org. The ride was organized by some of the sales guys at Lee's Honda/Kawasaki of Redding California.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dB said:
Ah...that would be WAY Northern CA. :)
Yeah, the guys in L.A. (and I used to be one of them) think the Bay Area is "Northern California", and the Bay Area guys thing Sacramento is "Northern California"......... but Redding is the TRUE "Northern California"!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
allred said:
Yeah, the guys in L.A. (and I used to be one of them) think the Bay Area is "Northern California", and the Bay Area guys thing Sacramento is "Northern California"......... but Redding is the TRUE "Northern California"!!
I try to ride Hwy 36 at least once a year. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CBRjack said:
I try to ride Hwy 36 at least once a year. :thumb:
We have some really good roads up here........you have to watch out for the occasional deer, but that is a problem in many places. The cops have no sense of humor and frown on 175mph, but they never have been a whole bunch of fun anyway!!!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top