Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few questions if anyone on the board is an expert with these things??

Just in regards at the moment to the extra wiring looms that dont look like they have come with the kit, and the mounting of a few of the bits.

Is the traction control any good?

Any workarounds for the $1500 programming lead?

Any info would be good - Still a few weeks away from installing anyway. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Rob,

I was thinking of getting the TC kit for my bike, but I was waiting for someone to actually get it and test it before I sunk the cash into it, so if you get it before anyone else does let me know how it feels. My other concern is that if it does the same thing as the Bazzazz TC unit then I might just spring for that instead since its a bit cheaper, but if it is a more full feature TC then I will definitely spring for the HRC kit.

Good luck with your install :)

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Suzuki has been using TC in AMA for years and they used the Bazazz unit. The guy behind the unit worked with/for them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
*sorry for running thread off topic*

See I've read that the Bazazz unit is only partial TC for the Honda, while Ive also heard that the HRC unit unlocks a full featured TC that isnt restricted to a certain rev range...I may have my numbers confused. Actually the test I read about is in a moto mag that pits the CBR1000RR with the Bazzazz unit against the Ducati 1098R, I'll look it up and see if I may have mistaken something they said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts