Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've talked to them extensively, what would like to know. My end decision was Shark Skinz, but thats cause they're shop is 45min away from my house but their kits $700, but from Nice cycles you get a full kit and a windscreen and front fender. They also let you pick a basic paint theme for no extra charge ($1400-$1700 they do some really good airbrushing). Their total turn-around time suppose to be about 2 weeks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used them. They fit good. I did have to oversize some holes that the well nuts went threw. And the ram air covers took some work to get to fit right. The only real complaint i had with them was the paint is very thin and soft.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used them. They fit good. I did have to oversize some holes that the well nuts went threw. And the ram air covers took some work to get to fit right. The only real complaint i had with them was the paint is very thin and soft.

So the plastic is good and solid so I should get the unpainted set and just have them painted myself then. I am kinda nervous about ordering plastic did it a few years ago off of ebay and the plastic was horrible, glad I was able to sell the bike :evilaugh:

Part of me is thinking just to order the OEM since I only need the front plastic for my 00 929.

·
Registered
79 Posts
u can get great fairings at fastfairings.com its a usa company that ship in 2-3 days!!! But u can also get custom paint for the same price just take a couple of weeks! Oh and they are OEM fairings so they fit perfect!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u can get great fairings at fastfairings.com its a usa company that ship in 2-3 days!!! But u can also get custom paint for the same price just take a couple of weeks! Oh and they are OEM fairings so they fit perfect!!!
hmm, so fast fairings is USA based. my main issue it my tank is un damaged and I want the original color scheme so I dont have to get the tank painted. Well let me call fast fairings tomorrow.

I went to fastfairings.com and they dont have plastic for 2000-2001 929 OMG

·
Registered
26 Posts
fastfairings.com, nicecycle.com and 2wheelkits.com all sell fairing kits from the same manufacturer.

2wheelkits.com has lower prices but often less selection.

Most all the Blackbird guys buy from nicecycle.com because they have 20 or so color schemes available for the XX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts