Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in doing a body swap for a Red, White & Blue fade color scheme?  Time for a change? Run the homeland colors?
To date, I have only ever found two small blemishes on the body. A small chip in the underside of the tail & a small surface scuff on the front, top left of the nose.  This may actually buff out, as I think it was picked up on my last trailing back from the Gap.
Mine... kinda, body wise anyway

The bodies that I would be willing to swap with are: (in order of preference)

1/  Yellow on Black

2/  Black on Yellow

3/  Erion scheme

4/  Black/Grey fade

Possibly others... drop me a line.

If the body has small blemishes on it, that may be OK.  The person would have to be in Ontario, SouthWest Quebec, NorthEast US or willing to meet up in that area.  The fartherest South I make it with the bike is the Gap, on occasion (I'm in Toronto). We meet up, swap the bodies & the tank... I ride home.

If the body is in a little better shape than mine (which would make it completely flawless) we can talk about a small cash addition to even things up.  If your thinking of scrapping your stock body look to repaint it, let me know... & you can repaint the one I have!

Thanks
Jay
[email protected]

·
Registered
799 Posts
shoot, too bad it's not one of the yellow Euro bodies. I may have been up for that, but all my leathers and black and yellow.

Heh, thats even my bike in the pic for the 2000 yellow and black.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sirkbac : shoot, too bad it's not one of the yellow Euro bodies.  I may have been up for that, but all my leathers and black and yellow.

Heh, thats even my bike in the pic for the 2000 yellow and black.
LOL  Ya, and a good looking bike it is!  

Actually, I have the mismatch problem...  last bike was yellow too!

BTW, I will post pics of the blemishes tonight.

Cheers
Jay

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
franklaw996 : what about a 2000 red/white and black?  any desire for that one?
Unfortunately, it's not high on my list.  As you can see by the picture above, I already resemble a rolling technicolor yawn!  

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nomad, lets not & say we did... who could tell!?!

As promised, here are the photos of the blemishes.  Sorry, the tail shot kinda sucks.  The chips is right on the edge of the sticker line & is about a 1/4 inch in diameter.  The previous owner touched it up & it's kinda on the underside... so it's not really noticable.

I had to take the shot of the nose a few different ways since it was a clear coat scuff & only visable when the light hit it on an angle.  I will be trying to buff this out over the weekend, so it may no longer be an issue...    I think it was a rolled up tarp that rubbed against the bike for 800+ miles of trailing or so.  I'm expecting a good rubbing compound to pull it out.

Let me know if there are any questions.
Jay

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Those are some HUGE knee pucks Karma!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts