Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have a brand new Arai Nicky Hayden Race Replica Helmet that my wife bought for me but unfortunately it is too small and can't be returned to the store. It is brand new never worn only tried on. The protective film is still on the shield. I have all of the original stuff, Bag, Lubricant, stickers, blank warranty card and CD Rom(whatever that is for). The helmet lists new for $1100 here in the Great White North. She paid 700 plus tax. I will include shipping anywhere in the Continental USA(including Alaska) for 650 USD or best offer(Within reason) and you pay the shipping from Ontario Canada. The helmet is a Men's Large.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I am open to offers as stated in the ad. One of the dealer links on this site has them on sale in Canada at 749 dollars and originally listed at 1099 dollars. So being 100 dollars below that I thought was a good price but the lack of action on it is proving otherwise. It also is the end of the season here in Canada so not many people are looking for helmets. If you want to make an offer go ahead. There is quite a price difference between the different RX7 models. This Nicky Hayden Wired model is no longer available. It will be going on e-bay if it doesn't sell in the next week or so.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm set myself...Arai Corsair, Shark RSR2, Nolan X-Lite....and I wear XL

I wasn't trying to slap you down...I got this model last year for $300 (new w/o box) off of Ebay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Fishboy,

I didn't think you were slighting me at all. I figured it would be a tough sale this time of year and against the US's always lower prices. I would think that is going to change for you guys in the next year or so if your dollar keeps sinking against the other world currencies. If I lose 15 pounds over the winter it would fit fine it is just a bit tight in the cheeks and I didn't want to wear it for a month or so at the end of the season and then have to sell it as used. If it doesn't sell I am not needing a new helmet until spring anyway. If someone had a new XL I would consider a trade for the right paint scheme. My bike is red white and blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.