Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 1000rr with a carbon yoshi pipe. I love the sound and it looks good. When I purchased it I really wanted an arata, well there is one on Ebay for $449 eBay Motors: 04-07 Honda CBR1000RR Arata carbon slip-on exhaust (item 350159092134 end time Feb-03-09 15:33:37 PST) Im hesitant to purchase it because I had an FMF and I didnt like the fact it was the old crooked design. This looks to me like it would be crooked judging by the midpipe. anyone have this pipe or know if this is a crooked design pipe or if it ould exit straight. what do you guys think is it worth changing my yoshi for this since they are both slip ons. I also like the akra hex head but they are so expensive for just a slip on. THe arata has been on ebay for a while I was thinking about trying it but If i spent that much and it is crooked I'll be bent.

thanks

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I have an 06 1000rr with a carbon yoshi pipe. I love the sound and it looks good. When I purchased it I really wanted an arata, well there is one on Ebay for $449 eBay Motors: 04-07 Honda CBR1000RR Arata carbon slip-on exhaust (item 350159092134 end time Feb-03-09 15:33:37 PST) Im hesitant to purchase it because I had an FMF and I didnt like the fact it was the old crooked design. This looks to me like it would be crooked judging by the midpipe. anyone have this pipe or know if this is a crooked design pipe or if it ould exit straight. what do you guys think is it worth changing my yoshi for this since they are both slip ons. I also like the akra hex head but they are so expensive for just a slip on. THe arata has been on ebay for a while I was thinking about trying it but If i spent that much and it is crooked I'll be bent.

thanks
I'm almost positive that's the crooked one. They came out with a Type 2 that looks kinda like a car muffler, fills the space nicely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts