Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I believe I'll still get one, although for the past several years it is no longer a "holiday bonus". They changed the payout from the end of the year to March of the following year. It's a performance bonus, it always was, but it used to get paid out around the holidays. Now we've gotta wait till March. Whenever, just so I get some money! :)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe I'll still get one, although for the past several years it is no longer a "holiday bonus". They changed the payout from the end of the year to March of the following year. It's a performance bonus, it always was, but it used to get paid out around the holidays. Now we've gotta wait till March. Whenever, just so I get some money! :)

Same here.. they changed it from the last pay of the year to April 1st after we know how the company did. The more effective the company was all around, the higher our bonus will be... It can go from 2 to 18%.... I'm hoping for the 18% :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Not a holiday bonus but we get quarterly performance bonuses that work out to 15-25% of salary. I also hope to make president's club, this year will be all inclusive in Bahamas for 5 days. :smilebig:

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Not a "Holiday" bonus. A performance bonus. I work all year for it. And it varies from 0% to 24% of my annual salary.

HD
Basically the same for me. It's a formula based on my performance, the company's performance, and the parent company's performance. I think ours maxes around 20% though. I should get in the 10% range this year based on current numbers. We'll know for sure after December 8th.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
My boss kicked out a couple hundred dollar bonus this year. Last year things weren't quite as good, they told us to take family out to a real nice dinner and expense it as a bonus. That was nice too.

Our corporate bonuses come out in Jan. Like others, based on company/personal, etc etc.

We had a fantastic year are getting the absolute maximum. :D

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Probably just before the last week of Christmas shopping. Last year I got far more than I figured I had a chance of :confused: I will get enough this year to cover Christmas costs probably.:thumb:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I docked myself 500 bucks because I was sick for 2 days more than allowed for (that would be zero days) and only billed out 80% of normal during that time period.

I think I will need to start yelling at myself more often . . .

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I docked myself 500 bucks because I was sick for 2 days more than allowed for (that would be zero days) and only billed out 80% of normal during that time period.

I think I will need to start yelling at myself more often . . .
You could always put yourself in a cube for being a lower performer. Now go and increase your synergy while leveraging your delivierables to exceed customer expectations.

·
Registered
228 Posts
We got a whole $100 bonus last year, which as I heard was $50 up from the previous year.

My best bonus came when I worked for a mutual fund company in Boston. I received 18% of gross salary. That was so sweet. Too bad those days are gone.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts