Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I have never come on this forum and personally attacked another member, but I must make a public statement, because after several emails I have received no replies....

I made a deal with Crazy for some bodywork, he emailed me that he received the check on 21st of September and would be shipping the work. After a month of no contact, no tracking number, no shipment, no attempts to contact me in any form. I have done what I need to do to ensure my rights.

I have contacted his local authorities; they have confirmed his place of residence. They have put me in contact with the federal authorities, because of this being a multi-state transaction it is a federal crime. The feds are considering this a criminal investigation, because of the confirmation of the check via email. They are waiting on me, because I am that type of person and want to give him a chance to take care of his obligation. I have seen he has come on the site on the 19th of October, so he has not died.

Crazy, this is your last chance or I will press charges.... and this being a federal offense you may want to think this through.

As everyone on this site who has met me in person knows, I am a fun loving, even keeled guy. Just ask them how I reacted when my truck was totaled. But, to be defrauded like this... I will take this all the way. I have talked to my family attorney and he told me when I am ready, he is ready to nail you.

I will pay for private investigators, lawyers, and fly out there if need be, and yes over 240 bucks. I will drop five grand just to make a statement. It is not the money, trust me... It is my Italian principle. You screw me...... well you know what is coming.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Wow. I bought the damper for my old 954 from him and he was very responsive. I wonder if he's OK?

If someone knows him personally, please gve him a call...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strange. :huh: Doesn't seem like him... He's been a member here for a long time, and has done a lot of buying and selling over the years. :idunno:

That is why I am giving him a chance to take care of this. If he had family issues or death in the family.... then you make a quick contact and take care of business... I understand that.

Not the case....

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Depot: does he still live in Hacienda Heights? Thats about an hour from me. Before you really pull the trigger, I could go over there and see if I can find out whats going on. It looks like he hasent posted in weeks...if he is hurt/in the hospital/dead, etc, that would explain it. Just beacause he logged on doesnt mean it was him...perhaps fireblades.org is his home page and a family member turned his computer on to look for information. Who knows, but if he is a cheat GET HIM!

Mike

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Before you really pull the trigger, I could go over there and see if I can find out whats going on. It looks like he hasent posted in weeks...if he is hurt/in the hospital/dead, etc, that would explain it.
Man, this just happened last week on another forum I go to. Someone posted a "warning" about a single man, out of state vendor, and a couple days later someone posted a link of an article about the guy dropping dead out on a walk.

Pretty crazy.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Man, this just happened last week on another forum I go to. Someone posted a "warning" about a single man, out of state vendor, and a couple days later someone posted a link of an article about the guy dropping dead out on a walk.

Pretty crazy.
Karma is a bitch ain't it.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Umm. The warning post was made because the guy hadn't responded to a customer, and it was BECAUSE he had previously dropped dead. Or at least, that's the way I read LTL's post.
Yeah, that's what had happened.

A lot of people who were practically cursing the guy's mother felt pretty bad...

It's very unlikely, but it does happen.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Depot: does he still live in Hacienda Heights? Thats about an hour from me. Before you really pull the trigger, I could go over there and see if I can find out whats going on. It looks like he hasent posted in weeks...if he is hurt/in the hospital/dead, etc, that would explain it. Just beacause he logged on doesnt mean it was him...perhaps fireblades.org is his home page and a family member turned his computer on to look for information. Who knows, but if he is a cheat GET HIM!

Mike
My thoughts exactly, it doesen't match the characteristics of a sane person to methodically move merchandise with smooth transactions for a number of years all to build up to walking away with Depo's 300$ or whatever.

Then again I'm not really a glass half full/empty kinda guy, more of a 'that looks like plastic to me' kinda guy.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
We have a vender at work who has created and supported our HVAC operating system since its inception 20 years ago. The front side PC and software and back side electronics, everything.
One day I called for various sensors and some back side labor (about 4 hours). The lady says that she'll send the quote via fax by the end of the day (this is normal).
I called the next morning to nothing but voice mails (Friday and again, not totally abnormal as companies like this sometimes have all hands meetings in the mornings). Next Monday I called to disconnected phone lines. Their web site had a message from the webmaster asking for them to call.
It was a month before, after researching the PC boards and looking for the manufacturers of those boards, did we discover that Barrington Systems up and closed shop in a matter of a day. Altest, the manufacturers of the PC boards had not gotten payed for the last three years from them.

So Yes! Someone can go along for years being on the up and up. Then sheits hit the fan and they disappear in a flash.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey if it was something bad that happened, God Bless and let's move on. But, a month of no...... no.... communication.

Hmmmmm....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts