Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
If you traveled billions of miles to see another culture on their planet, would you make it so your craft could ONLY land on a flat, paved surface? No, you would make sure it could land on any type of surface with varying gravity. Otherwise the whole trip could be meaningless. Let them land in the dirt or a corn field or something.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Anybody into Don Henley? Heard his song "They're Not Here, They're Not Coming", from the Inside Job CD? Interesting view by him - me, I'm not sure... :idunno: But I certainly believe that the human race is not the only "intelligent life form" in the universe.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Bacchus said:
Anybody into Don Henley? Heard his song "They're Not Here, They're Not Coming", from the Inside Job CD? Interesting view by him - me, I'm not sure... :idunno: But I certainly believe that the human race is not the only "intelligent life form" in the universe.
I had done a research paper on it one time and started it off with numbers on the possibility of there being life on another planet. If you think about the billions of stars there are. Then take a tenth of them and say they have planets around them. Then a tenth of them that would even have the right conditions for life to start. And you still end up with hundreds of thousands or even millions of planets that might have life on it. To me its way too hard believe that there isn't life out there.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
CBR929RE said:
I had done a research paper on it one time and started it off with numbers on the possibility of there being life on another planet. If you think about the billions of stars there are. Then take a tenth of them and say they have planets around them. Then a tenth of them that would even have the right conditions for life to start. And you still end up with hundreds of thousands or even millions of planets that might have life on it. To me its way too hard believe that there isn't life out there.
figment is coming, brace yourself! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts