Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this exhaust(just can) came with my bike and I was wondering if anyone else has experience with them? They have decent rumble down low but as soon as I get up there in rpms any tone seems to fade. I've heard other bikes with this pipe(mainly youtube) that sound great. Is it just a miss match for my 954?I was hoping someone had some experience. I was going to chop it but not sure that's going to give me a better note just make it louder.

·
Banned
831 Posts
if you decide to go with another pipe let me know. i need one
How self serving of you. You did it all wrong. You write this instead next time:

Oh my goodness, an Art Exhaust? You have an Art Exhaust??? That simply won't do, even if you cut it. You simply must replace it to do any justice to the bike. Take it off immediately, it has absolutely no value whatsoever. By the way, for training purposes and maintaining our school budget, it would be greatly appreciated if you donate this useless can for our educational purposes on the effects of under engineered products and how they saturate the market. We'll promptly send you a receipt for tax donation purposes.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
thats totally what i ment to say. there is a blind and deaf kid in our class this year n he really wants an exhaust on the bike he got from the "make a wish foundation" for his dream to be the best mechanic. we figured since yours is about the orst can you could possible put on a 954 and that just so happens to be the bike he was gifted it would be great if you could donate it. were just going to tell him its the best hindle pipe they make. we figure he wont know....

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
^^^ that post is tragically hilarious! :clap:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
well im looking for a decent pipe so im interested for sure. shoot me a few pictures if you would

·
Banned
831 Posts
Screw the pictures, and just buy it. The guy is from PA for God's sake, his other ride is probably an Amish buggy, can't you just trust him without the hassle of pictures? He's got 7 posts, that's 6 more than most new members here put out. :huh: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
well im kinda picky about some things blunt. im not looking for a pitted up dented strapless pipe! lol i wouldnt mind if you just wanna spring for it n send it to my home tho.

·
Banned
831 Posts
What a way to wear out a welcome. Yeah he should send you the pitted up dented strapless pipe first for your evaluation at this point, since he CAN'T TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM PROMPTLY, as expected in ANY FORUM SALE, and if he wants his pitted up dented strapless pipe back, he pays for return shipping. Damn Amish!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Pretty sure the Amish aren't allowed to take photos of stuff on their smartphones prior to posting for sale on internet forums.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
well the amish arent actually allowed to own smart phones but they are allowed to carry them as long as someone else "owns" them. you cant just be going around takin pictures all willy-nilly with someone elses smart phone so im sure he is waiting for his snail mail request for permission to take the photos. its ok tho, im patient. :)

·
Banned
831 Posts
Pretty sure the Amish aren't allowed to take photos of stuff on their smartphones prior to posting for sale on internet forums.
Wow, really?

The Amish don't shun technology per se, but they only shun technology they think doesn't help or even hinders their core goals, which are the welfare of their community and the serving of their god. Whenever a new technology arises, the elders try it out for a while and then declare it good or bad. They do in fact, have cell phones and use them in all business transactions to sell their goods and servcies, but you won't find one in their homes.
The noob that joined here certainly isn't Amish. That was a joke. Get it yet?

To continue further, you might want to Google Rumspringa. Some don't go back.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
hold on, you were joking?

lol i watched a rumspringa documentary one time where the kids left home n were all living together. they all got to doing/selling meth. you know, small timers, a teenager here a 8 ball there. one little buddy got hit by the rollers and ratted out his supplier. he tried to go home but they wouldnt let him.

woes of a teenage amish tweeker.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts