Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working with a metal shop on fabricating things for bikes. So far I have a camera mount that mounts to the screws around the gas cap, but my friend just bought a 600RR and I got to looking at it.

I instantly came up with a few ideas. I know nobody likes black plastic pieces on their bike so I thought of creating the two circled items in the picture below out of aluminum and they could be left like that or powdercoated to a color of your choice (for an additional cost).

The question I have is would there be a market for it, if I created these things would you all buy them. Of course, I don't have a price on them yet and I know that would be a determining factor, but I would like to know if anyone is even interested.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Can you paint them to look like this?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
ahhh, no. but how about an all inclusive piece that would hold
a license plate, rear turn signals and use the license plate screws as lights for the license plate. additionally this piece would need to mount to the underside of the stock exhaust with either a strap (hose clamp), rivets or using an aftermarket exhaust hanger strap ie: Jardine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts