Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I saw the trailer for that when I saw House of Wax the other day. Looks really good. Funny, she's so hot and awesome car. I didn't know it was the guy from Super Troopers who directed it, thats pretty cool.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Movies are for entertainment. I don't go to movies for some idiotic sense of cinematography. I loved the Dukes of Hazzard T.V. show, and this looks like a humorous interpretation of it.
I can't stand moronic, unentertaining crap like Pulp Fiction and it's ilk, if I'm gonna pay, I want to be entertained.
This is certain to be an entertaining movie, awards B.S. or not.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
BDA116 said:
Movies are for entertainment. I don't go to movies for some idiotic sense of cinematography. I loved the Dukes of Hazzard T.V. show, and this looks like a humorous interpretation of it.
I can't stand moronic, unentertaining crap like Pulp Fiction and it's ilk, if I'm gonna pay, I want to be entertained.
+1

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
BDA116 said:
If you think this looks good...you should rent Fat Albert.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Kind of sucked the first time it was on, this looks no better.
no way man, DOH was the sh!t. you are just mad cause you cant jump a car like that. :rant: damn sheep :rant:

just a good ol boy
never meanin no harm

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
bubba said:
no way man, DOH was the sh!t. you are just mad cause you cant jump a car like that. :rant: damn sheep :rant:

just a good ol boy
never meanin no harm
No but I have had a '73 Monte Carlo with a '70 Lincoln on a chain behind it with the Lincoln airborne :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
They are most definetly going to bastardize the series. I grew up with the good ol' boys on TV and they taught me how to drive. :smilebig: This movie is so going to be so far from the tv show it'll hardly be recognizable... like, really, a thin Boss Hogg? Hmmm... and nobody has legs like Daisy had legs. Not even Jessica. At any rate, I'll probably see it on the screen or dvd eventually just for old-time's sake.

I gotta be with the other guys... this'll be a brain-dead movie and I'd much prefer one that requires you to think. *shrug*

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
BDA116 said:
I loved the Dukes of Hazzard T.V. show...
Yeah. It WAS entertaining. When you were 12!

I can't stand moronic, unentertaining crap like Pulp Fiction.
BLASPHEMY! :eek:
Pulp Fiction is one of my "top five, all time". :thumb: Nothing moronic or unentertaining about it. :huh:

Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, you think DOH was good. :D
(Actually, I'll see the movie, too. I'm just not going to spend $20 do to it.)

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Pulp Fiction not entertaining?

Anyways, cool cast, I'll go see it. And plan to be entertained. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts