Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an exhaust I found on craigslist that I'd like to get but the guy apparently doesn't have paypal. He lives in Round Rock, TX. If you are willing to help me out, I'm sure we could work out a "helpers fee" of some sort. I've contacted a few of you by PM already in hopes that someone is willing, but if I missed you and you are willing, PM me please!

I just want to make sure this guy actually has what he is talking about. He said he is a detective and gave me a phone number to his dispatch, but you never know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
If I were you I wouldn't bother trying to get if you don't see it or you can't get payment protection like paypal. Don't trust nobody but a dead body. Craigslist is so full of scams and rip offs I don't even look at it anymore. A few months ago the local news had a story about a guy who found his stolen trailer being sold on craigslist with his work equipment inside. I would spend a few more dollars to buy it from a reliable source.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's why I want to see if someone can go LOOK at it for me. If the guy isn't willing to meet up with whoever decides to help me, then it'll be clear as day what is going on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts