Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I thought that we agreed to keep the avatars at some level of decency. I don't know who's it was but there is a woman full on spread eagle naked as hell in front of a yellow bike. Now that crap is on our work pc's and can get some of the members here in trouble.
I enjoy seeing everyones avatar so it pisses my off that I have to turn that feature off, please keep it somewhat descent. At least GFJ blocks his out.....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Yup...I turned the avatar feature off a long time ago because off all the NWS ones. It's frustrating but I guess there are only a few of us complaining so we'll have to deal with it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on the 'Why I hate NASCAR' thread I think.  I dunno now, I turned off the avatars

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
ConqSoft : Yes, they should be WS at the least.  Who's was it?
Don't remember.

Don't want to get anyone in trouble. I think this post can be enough of a reminder to all of us, so that we all can police ourselves so to speak, so you don't have to Conq.

Anybody else feel this way?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally feel that way, but sometimes you need to refresh everyone on the general rules. I can get in some serious trouble for that type of stuff at work. Last thing I need to do is defend myself infront of my boss and HR, because someone didn't follow the NWS agreement that we all reached....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Cliff : Not tellin on him but its ViciousRR
Kinda like saying, 'I don't want to name names because I don't want to embarrass ViciousRR but...'. There are a few NWS avatars, actually. Like I said before though, if we're the only ones whining about it we may have to just suck it up.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Quote  Kinda like saying, 'I don't want to name names because I don't want to embarrass ViciousRR but...'.  There are a few NWS avatars, actually.  Like I said before though, if we're the only ones whining about it we may have to just suck it up.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ER : Quote (Cliff @ June 24 2003, 1:35pm)Not tellin on him but its ViciousRR
 Kinda like saying, 'I don't want to name names because I don't want to embarrass ViciousRR but...'.  There are a few NWS avatars, actually.  Like I said before though, if we're the only ones whining about it we may have to just suck it up.
Maybe, It's not a problem at home, just during work. This issue comes about every few months, just thought it was my turn to bring it back up....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Heavy-Dee : Yea, I'm in agreement.  I prefer to have avatars on, but after I saw that one I turned them off.  A little help here.....
Why don't you just PM the person if you see it.
Don't need to start a thread, do you?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RacerCutie : Quote (Heavy-Dee @ June 24 2003, 1:22pm)Yea, I'm in agreement.  I prefer to have avatars on, but after I saw that one I turned them off.  A little help here.....
Why don't you just PM the person if you see it.
Don't need to start a thread, do you?

I like to air dirty laundry in public

But like I said, sometimes it helps to serve as a reminder that's all. We did all reach an agreement about posting things that are NWS. I didn't expect to see smiliey winking at me as I scrolled down the page.
I have to report anything like that to my manager, in case IT finds it, notifies HR, then my manger. It's a major mess, that I can't afford to deal with. It seems like a lot, but my company has zero tolerance for this stuff.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry everyone. I had a number of pics, and I linked to the wrong one... Won't happen again.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ViciousRR : Sorry everyone.  I had a number of pics, and I linked to the wrong one...  Won't happen again.  

Sorry.
No prob man, thanks for being cool about it!!! Can I turn my avatars back on now?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts