Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new windscreen for the 'blade from these guys, and received the wrong one in the mail. Immediately attempted to call the "customer service" line and was greeted to a voicemail each time that would not allow me to leave a message (voicemail full), and this was during "normal business hours"! By the fourth call, someone answered and even after supplying him with all of my order details, could not find my order on his computer. Once he did find it, he starts quoting back to me the wrong order. :thumbd:

When we finally got on the same page, he informed me that he would be emailing me a return label but it would take 1 to 5 business days for me to receive this email. (Hello? A 5 day wait on an email? Really??) He also said they would not be sending me the correct screen until they received the wrong one back from me. :mad:

By the 4th day, the label showed up in my email, I printed it and sent back the incorrect screen. Through tracking, I was able to tell when the screen arrived back at their store. THIRTEEN days later, I still had no new screen, no refund, no status from the store, nothing. Since then, I have also not been able to get an answered phone, or a returned email! :thumbd: :mad: :idunno:

Now after the fact, I see all sorts of negative reviews about their poor service, all over the internet! I was blinded by their lower prices, but now wish I had taken the time to check reviews before ordering. Hopefully this post will save one of you the headache and hassle of dealing with them!!!

Good prices, but God forbid they send you the wrong item!!!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Time to get onto the credit card company.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.... Yup, I guess I left out that part of the story. :O After getting no return emails, or an answered phone, I reported the transaction to my card company, who refunded my money, and is going after the store.

Avoid this place!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts