Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. I am a father of 2 boys with the hopes of getting a girl on this go round. Its time again to pick baby names and need a little help. My wife and I have taken a liking to the name Beau Joseph for a boy but nothing for a girl yet. Help me out and shoot some names for either gender.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
First of all.. Congratulations :thumb:

I was the same as you, 2 boys first and then finally had the girl I was hoping for :D

As for names, I like traditional names (Evelyn, Emily, James, Connor, and the like) or ones which are a bit more unusual. My daughter is called Romana and apart from the TV character she was named after I've never heard of anyone else naming a daughter that :D

When is the wee one due?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
GOOD LUCK. as for name suggestions...i'm like you. have no idea, what sounds good to me, sounds like crap to others.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
oh yeah.. and congrats.. as a father of two girls, there's nothing in the world quite like the love you'll give a daughter..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the congrats. baby is due around september 20th but will be a scheduled c-section. next ultrasound is scheduled for april 9th and should be able to determine the gender then. April cant get here fast enough!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats,
:D Names:
Octane, Pirelli, Diablo, Ohlins, Brembo... :evilaugh:

Probally not Huh...lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats and hope You get a Daddys little girl.

I have my baby boy showing up any day but one name for a girl my wife loved was Kayla, and kaylee. Spell it how you want i thought they were cool.

For a boy name him Eli or Brandon or Justin (I love my NY GIANTS :smilebig: )

OOPs just seen your from Texas probably a Cowboys fan maybe Tony then huh

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has become kind of a toss up between Lexie or Morgan.I like Morgan but my wife prefers Lexie. Give me your votes or even other names that come to mind

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Thanks scorpi, and it will be a big surprise because we kept it that way. There is not too many good surprises in life. But if it is a girl we or she decided on Hanna and for a boy Dominick. When you come from a big NY italian family you have to give the boy an italian name, its one of those unwritten rules.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
The title says it all. I am a father of 2 boys with the hopes of getting a girl on this go round. Its time again to pick baby names and need a little help. My wife and I have taken a liking to the name Beau Joseph for a boy but nothing for a girl yet. Help me out and shoot some names for either gender.
Congratulations skorpi :thumb:
Mia or Ella I think are nice.;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
my daughters names: Alexis Rylee, Reece Addisson the wifes name is Moanna (hard to find a keychain w/ that name though) i wanted my first daughters name to be Harly (so glad i didn't go that route)

just be sure nothing "bad" rhymes w/ there name. first time i hear "anything" go w/ Reece i'll have to kick some kids as* (ex. piece) she's a tough little sucker so i'm sure she'll be fine.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The ultra sound was yesterday and found little boy parts. WOW father of 3 boys. Cant wait till they get old enough for dirt bikes!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
The ultra sound was yesterday and found little boy parts. WOW father of 3 boys. Cant wait till they get old enough for dirt bikes!!!!
:thumb: As long as baby's healthy it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts