Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Alexandra... I don't even know what to say on that one. That's kinda freaky.

I think he's still wondering why you forwarded him a picture of yourself picking the shrooms for him...

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
How did you get the small blue lights in the headlight, is it stock to come with lights there or did you do the Hondagal mod thing? Looks a lot like the R1 setup thing and I am very interested in doing it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Tavish said:
How did you get the small blue lights in the headlight, is it stock to come with lights there or did you do the Hondagal mod thing? Looks a lot like the R1 setup thing and I am very interested in doing it.
I got the idea from another forum, but after doing a search here it looks like it's pretty much the same thing Hondagal did (I would have copied her if I would have seen her's first, I love to plagiarize ;) ). I used LEDs (and the blue ones were only in there for the picture, I have 6 cluster yellow 194 LEDs now, bright as hell) instead of incandescent bulbs, and have mine wire up as running lights and turn signals (added a relay). I also have some flush mounts in the original location running as just turn signals.

I'm doing my brother's 954 this weekend, so if you want I could try my hand at a little tutorial.

:eek:fftopic: :thrdjack: We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic....

Maybe...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts