Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where exactly is the bank angle sensor? and what color is it and what does it look like? Anyone know? Thanks Bill

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Ah I think you have to buy one as extra, well i dont have one on my 08 blade. The built in one works like this:
A good angle, your comfortable
big angle..... and you sphincter is twitching feverishly
bad angle to big..........youve parted company with your bike :)

I downloaded one for my phone, why not try that and stick your phone on your bike:dance:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thanks A-hole for the stupid comment. I bet you have 10,568 worthless post on this site. You should put your phone up your sphincter.. Now that would be BRILLIANT!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took me 2 minutes on Google. Use the "images" feature.
CBR600rr DOT net /vb/showthread.php?t=159420
the add a link feature refuses to cooperate so you will need to copy and paste I suppose.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Where exactly is the bank angle sensor? and what color is it and what does it look like? Anyone know? Thanks Bill

What bike are you talking about?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Yeah thanks A-hole for the stupid comment. I bet you have 10,568 worthless post on this site. You should put your phone up your sphincter.. Now that would be BRILLIANT!!!!!

Nice attitude coming through there...
A sense of humour is worth cultivating if you intend to hang around in here and it's also nice to have out in the world as well :)

Although, I have no idea what Set is on about either :)

Reactions: setanta

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Nice attitude coming through there...
A sense of humour is worth cultivating if you intend to hang around in here and it's also nice to have out in the world as well :)

Although, I have no idea what Set is on about either :)
I thought he thought that that there was an instrument showing you what your angle (degrees) of bank was, in corners etc, silly me :).

I downloaded an app for my phone that shows you, so you can see how far over you are, I forgot about the cut off thingy......me bad.

Cheers for the appreciation of a little humour:D

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I thought he thought that that there was an instrument showing you what your angle (degrees) of bank was, in corners etc, silly me :).

I downloaded an app for my phone that shows you, so you can see how far over you are, I forgot about the cut off thingy......me bad.

Cheers for the appreciation of a little humour:D

Now I get you :)
I've driven four wheel drives in the bush with those things and you can get some amazing lean angles.
Often wondered if it'd be possible to do the same on a bike but I would think centrifugal force would make it useless. There's no way of relating it to the angle of the road camber anyway to determine your actual lean angle.
How does the phone thing work exactly - does it just register angle from a preset point?
I'm totally phone-illiterate but I'll see if I can find something like that myself. Any idea if it would work on a Nokia N95 8 GB?

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Had a wee look online cant seem to find it for your phone, Im using the N97 oh and I havnt a clue how it works, when I tilt the phone from level it tells me what angle Im at

1 - 11 of 11 Posts