Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
:huh: Ireland is weird, different bills made by different banks. they gotta nationalize it like the rest of the world does. seems to me that if there a just a bunch of banks making the money they can't be all that secure (stuff like color changing numbers, tiny tiny words engraved into pictures, and other security devices aimed at stopping counterfitting) So whose to say somene doesn't just copy the money format and counterfiet a bunch of money and spend it in disguise. Seems pretty easy to me with stuff being so lax.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Spread amongst 6 to 9 chaps that is not to much money. Everyone will have to still be stingy in what they buy & try to get the price of what ever they buy to be a bit lower yet still have old products at home.

Of course they could pawn if off at a lower price for American money or Euro.

No matter what that would be more then enough for a new m/c.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Smitty said:
Spread amongst 6 to 9 chaps that is not to much money. Everyone will have to still be stingy in what they buy & try to get the price of what ever they buy to be a bit lower yet still have old products at home.

Of course they could pawn if off at a lower price for American money or Euro.

No matter what that would be more then enough for a new m/c.
umm $42million divided by 9 people still gives each over $4.6 million. I'll take that. but they really can't spend it anyway without getting caught

1 - 7 of 7 Posts