Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We need some new user ride images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work.

Please keep the images to front/side views, no riders or people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have Fireblades.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I lik'em both but the 93 had me at hello!:grin
Chuck, I got it from a good friend who has owned it since 1993. He purchased from the original buyer who purchased in late 1992 and it had just over a 1000 miles on it when he purchased it. I actually purchased my buddies 1986 VFR750 at that time, so he could buy this bike. (Unfortunately I wrecked that one back in 1994, wish I still had it too......) Anyway she has been a garage queen for the past 26 years accumulating only 14K miles in that time. We've been talking about me buying it for the past 10 years and finally I couldn't resist and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so now its in my garage! It is truly a rare example in near perfect condition with the only non-oem items being the full race exhaust, chopped fender and polished heal guards. I'm pretty sure it could be displayed in Barber Museum here in the USA, its that clean! I'm truly honored and humbled to have it in my garage! Thanks for the kind words.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts