Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

761 - 780 of 799 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Youch. That would have got the heart going!

In unrelated news, we've got these roundabouts on every intersection on the highways in my area, three lanes a side, they're a nice little treat on an otherwise dull ride/drive when your on/in a nice machine. I was in my diesel work-pig loaded with un-secured tools and crap, and watched this guy on a recent litre bike, full leathers, hanging off it with his knee out, going slower than all the traffic lol.
In fairness though, he had better technique than me.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
dang! :eek:

sounds like it could've been nasssty, Goose. glad you came out relatively unscathed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
"Don't count out the Goose, until you see the box going into the hole!"

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
:smilebig: :clap: great movie!

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Basic riding error: thinking you look cool with a black and purple helmet mohawk while red-lining in first gear to the next traffic signal. Which is red.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
^^^ :clap:

Basic riding error: thinking you look cool with a black and purple helmet mohawk while red-lining in first gear to the next traffic signal. Which is red.
:rotfl: we have a train UNderpass right next to my work... provokes squidly revs on sportbikes, Harley-types, and even the most straight-piped Jake-brakes too :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Nice selfie.
So that's how you roll, huh?
Don't hate, just 'cause you don't have a bitch pad on the RC to haul a hottie like that around :rotfl:

·
Registered
45 Posts
They buy the bike cause its fast and have no idea what they're doing. Seeing them in front of you at a light and watching them kick the thing into gear like they're starting a Harley. I can hear it over both of our engines. I love following them on my 65 horse power K75 and being able to out corner them. Then the back brake thing while being in the corner cause they went in way to fast. Of course they crank it open on the straight away. I always back way off because I don't want to see them killed. And why do Harley guys and others feel they need to rev the hell out of the bike while stopped at a light, is it going to stall or something? Is it a 2 stroke that is loaded up? I never got that one. My younger brother is one of those guys. I want him to start riding and the first thing he says is. " I'm going to get a CBR 1000.

Paul

·
Banned
474 Posts
Not looking way out ahead to see who is daring out of a driveway/business/u-turn/left turner about to turn left in front of you.

Foot off the peg half way past the intersection, when you can lift both feet up or one foot; as soon as you let the clutch out.

You don't rev your automatic car/truck, why in the F do you rev that bike so F'ing much? One rev too many means you scream squid automatically LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's so funny, I was just saying that to my wife this morning, do you sit at a light and rev your car!!! What is that all about!!!

Paul

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That's so funny, I was just saying that to my wife this morning, do you sit at a light and rev your car!!! What is that all about!!!

Paul
You do in my town if your a 20 nothing year old douche in a lowered Civic with wheels and a fart can exhaust and think your fast...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
hold on.... revving under over passes is cool tho right? ive been on bikes close to 20 years, longer if you count off road and i still do it sometimes!! im not showing off i just love to hear it.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
I won't hate on ya Kevin :smilebig:

we all act squidly from time-to-time :p

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You get a pass on the underpass Kevin, I can't resist it in the tunnels on Angeles Crest Hwy or Malibu Canyon myself! .:cycle:

Reactions: NicksCBR

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
You don't rev your automatic car/truck, why in the F do you rev that bike so F'ing much? One rev too many means you scream squid automatically LOL
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
You don't have to wear a purple helmet mohawk to fall into the squid group.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I do honk under the underpass, it's from being a kid I guess, we used to make dad do it in the car. How could I forget about the kids and the Civic's, those mufflers and wheels that cost more than the car make them so much faster don't they!!! WOW!! Oh, how can I forget the spoiler, if they didn't have that they would loose control for sure!!! Way off post, SORRY, I couldn't help myself!

Paul

761 - 780 of 799 Posts