OK, some of you probably remember me posting a while back about my battery taking a :shit: . Now I'm not so sure. I still have the same battery (17 months old). Today, after sitting for 3-4 days it fired right up. I rode about 7 miles to my C.U. and when I came out 15 minutes later it was dead - had to bump start it. I came straight home and shut it off, waited about 5 minutes, and it started up stongly. Same scenario has happened before also. What do you think? Battery or charging system :idunno: I hate the thought of buying a new battery if it could possibly be a warranty situation. TIA!