Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the hell when you shoot someone, they don't freakin die? I love the gameplay, the maps, teverything, except the behavior of the guns, when I shoot someone in the head with an M4, I would freakin think they should hit the floor with the quickness, but no, I have to be 10 ft away and empty a full magazine into them before they hit the deck. Everytime I play, I stop playing because I get pissed off. Is there a patch and/or mod to fix this? I'm talking the single player mode only btw. Ok, I'm done, maybe I just suck at the game, but I had to vent

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I know what ya mean the game is just plain buggy,i`ve always used the numpad for fps shooters but not this one the thing won`t let me configure them.But i do agree the game play will be great when they get it sorted:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
BF2

Patch 1.03 is suppose to come out Monday and will address some of the "faults" of the game. Download the patch and see if you notice any changes.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I just got the game and patched it after playing a couple of rounds and not being able to find many servers with the old version. Now that it is patched, I cant remap the keys. I hate where the crouch/prone keys are and moved them on the original version, but when I try in v1.12, it tells me that the keys are used in land vehicle mode or something to that effect...

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Chain said:
You boys should be playing CoD anyway, a proper period WWII shooter. :p
Just finished the single player of CoD2 and my server is already running it. Just need bodies... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
MrX954 said:
What is your video card, I have an Nvidia Geforce 4200 128mb w/8xAGP and I can't get past the splash screen :idunno:
Box says you need the Nvidia 5700 chipset or greater... Like I posted above, I got a steal on mine the day after Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. I got up at 4 and stood in line at Best Buy for an hour or so. But got in and got what I wanted...
Chris

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Box says you need the Nvidia 5700 chipset or greater... Like I posted above, I got a steal on mine the day after Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. I got up at 4 and stood in line at Best Buy for an hour or so. But got in and got what I wanted...
Chris
:huh: How I did not see that post when reading this thread I'll never know, but thats a wicked pissah that mine wont work. My own mistake for betraying console gaming

·
Registered
819 Posts
MrX954 said:
I was referring to post #10.

I prefer to pay for my console and then not worry about system requirements, or anything. I can buy any game I want and I know it'll work.
Just so you know, your vid card is very obsolete. You can get a ATI 9800 pro for ~$123 and while not current top of the line, it was a year ago and it will make your present card look silly.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NinerPilot said:
I just posted it.... Trust me, when you get it squared away, PC gaming is much better with so much more contol. Rented the BF2 for Xbox and it was good, but PC kicks ass!
+1 I hate those stupid thumbsticks on console games, I'll take a mouse over those any day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts