Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so after reading the "Dancing with the stars" thread, it got me thinking...

How many of you are watching Battlestar Galactica? Not the crappy 70's thing, but the most excellent drama on now.

SCIFI.COM | Battlestar Galactica

LTL - Do not follow that link... it gives away things you haven't seen yet.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yes, I'm a Battlestar Galactica fan but I suppose we're a season behind you, so I''m ignoring your link :) .

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Yup, I'm into Batlestar Galactica too. I hope it doesn't get canned because it's "too complicated" as I've seen some claim...

Z...

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Yup, I'm into Batlestar Galactica too. I hope it doesn't get canned because it's "too complicated" as I've seen some claim...

Z...

There is a lot going on that is for sure. Was lost for a few shows now I am caught up but the last two weeks have been missed.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
There is a lot going on that is for sure. Was lost for a few shows now I am caught up but the last two weeks have been missed.
It's pretty tough if you aren't up to date - but the complication is what make sit interesting - for me anyway. I like the way subtle things in an episode in the first season can come back and have dramatic effects in the 3rd season.

Z..

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Love the original. I'm actually looking for the Roland vocoder to use in my studio that was the Cylons voice. "By your command"

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Thanksgiving is almost here, will be catching up some finally. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts