Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here sprung for anything from Bazzaz? I have been researching their Z-Fi TC unit with the air fuel mapper and the Z-Bomb and wanted to check if anyone here has any experience with it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Has anyone here sprung for anything from Bazzaz? I have been researching their Z-Fi TC unit with the air fuel mapper and the Z-Bomb and wanted to check if anyone here has any experience with it.
There is a lot of info on the Z-Bomb on the other 1000RR forum. Short answer: it works very well.

I also have the Z-FI with TC (but no AF mapping setup) on my bike. The electronics work good, I have yet to dial my maps in.

Added: I spoke with Bazzaz, and they have some new maps for a slipon on the website.

The shift kill seems to work great, although I don't use it that much. I haven't really messed with the TC maps enough to dial those in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got the Bazzaz Fi, not traction control, with the Metric calibrator. Install was a lil more involved than say the standard PCIII, but not so difficult that the average Joe cant do it. Metric Calibrator was a snap to put on (great directions Brad).

The combination of the 2 is INCREADABLE!!!! Whole new bike. I did play around with the map a lil to smooth things out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts