Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking up "Stompers" to try to find a site about the old toys and this came up:

Columbus Stompers
Group dedicated to supporting the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community in the promotion of Country and Western music and dancing.
www.stompers.org/ - 1k - Cached - Similar pages

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Actually, I think it's my home town of Columbus Ohio. C'bus is a very "out" place for homosexuals.

So this was 8th from the top on your search and you got alarmed? Do I smell a wiff of homophobia? :gay: :eek:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
:rolleyes: Actually, he's afraid of cloggers...

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So this was 8th from the top on your search and you got alarmed? Do I smell a wiff of homophobia? :gay: :eek:
Considering that I am currently chairing the board of directors of a nonprofit organization that connects people living with HIV to essential services, I'd say "no". Neither a homophobe nor homophile I guess. People are people...:p

It's mainly the combination with country and western dancing that had me laughing.

"What kind of music do you usually have here?"

"Oh we got both kinds. We got Country and Western."

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
There's that completely moronic word again. "homophobia". Yeah, we're all scared of gays. :rolleyes:
Meaningless word for meaningless people.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nigel Powers: All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Goldmember: What? Take the fahza away! Dutch hater!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts