Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please very careful with this guy Evan Wright claiming staying in UK but he is Nigerian Con guy...Dont fall for his cheap parts...Bogus scam for buyer as this happened to me in 13x wera forum searching for slipper clutch for my RC.. paid to guy but giving me false & bogus shipping courier...Be warned guys..

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Please very careful with this guy Evan Wright claiming staying in UK but he is Nigerian Con guy...Dont fall for his cheap parts...Bogus scam for buyer as this happened to me in 13x wera forum searching for slipper clutch for my RC.. paid to guy but giving me false & bogus shipping courier...Be warned guys..
Do you have any further details?
Email, IP, Physical or Paypal addresses?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U guys can checked at 13x wera forum under wanred or trade classified or speedzilla rc51 forum..

There goes my slipperclutch money...
Im a Singaporean guy who luv bikes & racing..I dont want this to happen to fellow riders around the world that happened to me..

This guy is a conman...He can used different name...
Selling cheap used parts..all his saying just piece of lies..

So anyone near stay UK..can sent him to hell for what i care..

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
U guys can checked at 13x wera forum under wanred or trade classified or speedzilla rc51 forum..

There goes my slipperclutch money...
Im a Singaporean guy who luv bikes & racing..I dont want this to happen to fellow riders around the world that happened to me..

This guy is a conman...He can used different name...
Selling cheap used parts..all his saying just piece of lies..

So anyone near stay UK..can sent him to hell for what i care..

Sure, but unless he uses his real name how will anybody know to avoid him?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
i managed to get to talk to him..He said his [email protected] like african name but i can recognised his voice...He said that he not Evan...then hang up the phone...

We certainly appreciate you warning others about the guy but with no details there's no way anybody will know if they're dealing with him or not.
How much did you pay him and how did you make the payment?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid $280 for used slipper clutch & nearly paid $200 for SP2 Swingarm..
But this guy is cunning using Bogus courier service that have the same company name Firstflight..He set up website himself..
Luckly i did nt send the $200usd for swingarm...

This guy dont dare picked up my call & my email...

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I paid $280 for used slipper clutch & nearly paid $200 for SP2 Swingarm..
But this guy is cunning using Bogus courier service that have the same company name Firstflight..He set up website himself..
Luckly i did nt send the $200usd for swingarm...

This guy dont dare picked up my call & my email...

If you paid via Paypal or credit card contact them and get your money back.
How long ago did you buy it?
Could it be in transit still perhaps?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
This thing is difficult to know at 1st...once money transfered then its too late..

Paypal and credit cards protect you against this, although Paypal is not very effective.
Wire transfer is the usual means of stealing people's money so never ever deal with anybody that won't accept credit card or Paypal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
bladeracer this guy isnt to good with details huh, if you dont let anyone know any details then this is prolly gonna happen again.

help us out give some info

1 - 12 of 12 Posts