Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:eek: :eek:

Ummm....that guy doesn't need to be walking the streets...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
"The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison. "

Yet you can kill someone and get out in a couple years ... or wrecklessly kill a motorcyclist and walk away. :huh:

That is one sick dude :puke:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Thats a SMF!! You know there's a few ways of looking at this. He's sick there's no dout about that, but this may have pevented him from maybe doing some thing to hurt a child ..People with disorders like this need to be kept off the streets, IMO there is no cure for this just death.....

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Someone that would do this may do even worse to a child. I am glad that they caught him...that is so wrong on so many levels.
:nod: most serial killers start with animals. I agree that it is better to catch them BEFORE they advance to people but a nice long term cage is certainly the answer for such a sicko.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Whats even worse imagine he WAS getting some from his girlfriend....the rumors would start...my girl is so boring I rather F*% a dead dog!
And that way for 4-5 days :eek: :sless: :puke:

And it was his girlfriend's dog :eek: :puke:

It is a sick world.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It is also disturbing to me that my tax dollars will probably go to a rehab program for this sick fu*k. As if he could bounce back and be normal....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts