Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am out at Edwards AFB for a quick meeting before jumping on a plane to Kirtland.

It's probably 80 degrees and blue skies. Cool planes flying, nice weather, doesn't get much better than this!

:thumb:

So for those of you getting pissed on right now (Seattle, Southeast)... just imagine that you could be out here....

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
So here I am out at Edwards AFB for a quick meeting before jumping on a plane to Kirtland.

It's probably 80 degrees and blue skies. Cool planes flying, nice weather, doesn't get much better than this!

So for those of you getting pissed on right now (Seattle, Southeast)... just imagine that you could be out here....

:thumb: I'm an hour north of Edwards. Took off a couple of hours of work yesterday and went for a ride on the dirtbikes with Roaddog.....was an awesome break from work and building the addition. Haven't had a day off for over a month.

Good thing you didnt' tell Mojave954 you'd be there....as he'd be bugging ya..lol

·
Registered
1,320 Posts

Willow Springs is right down the road:thumb:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, for some reason the little LAN we have set up here in the car is having issues uploading pictures. I will send some tonight.

:smilebig:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Operator error.

Check the nut behind the keyboard.
:rotfl:

Yeah, very possible. It's pretty comical... we have cables, power inverters, router, etc all in here as we drive along. It's what happens when you put a bunch of computer nerds in a car for 4 hours.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here are some pics... it turns out that trying to use my cell phone camera while in a moving vehicle makes for some real Dali-esque pictures. Well, it is the desert, so maybe they are peyote-esque?

·
Registered
5,397 Posts

Are you friggin NUTS?????? Don't be tellin people that crap. ITS HOT, DAMN HOT, the WIND IS BLOWING AT 90 MPH and there is SAND everywhere. ITS HELL PEOPLE, DO YA HEAR ME??? HELL! :rant: :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumb: I'm an hour north of Edwards. Took off a couple of hours of work yesterday and went for a ride on the dirtbikes with Roaddog.....was an awesome break from work and building the addition. Haven't had a day off for over a month.

Good thing you didnt' tell Mojave954 you'd be there....as he'd be bugging ya..lol
:rotfl:

I am out here quite a bit. I will probably be at NAWC sometime in December if things keep going the way they are. I usually do day trips up here, but if I end up staying the night I will have to have Mojave show me the metropolis that is Rosamond.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts