Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy oh boy, i woke up this morning and it was 53* outside this morning. And 50 mph wind gust, and horizontal rain. you got to love those nor easters:woowoo:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Boy oh boy, i woke up this morning and it was 53* outside this morning. And 50 mph wind gust, and horizontal rain. you got to love those nor easters:woowoo:
Same here........52 right now. Leaving work early and hope to ride my cruiser before she leaves me for a new owner in Spring

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
It's been raining in ye ol Georgia now for 3 days. No riding here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'll ride in the cold and I'll ride in the rain, but I won't ride in the cold rain.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Same here........52 right now. Leaving work early and hope to ride my cruiser before she leaves me for a new owner in Spring

You gotta love the differences between the north and south ... what the south says in sarcastic disgust, those of us up north celebrate. For me the high will be over 50 today, and we even have some sun :woohoo: , and my mother, who is in Texas, was complaining that it got all the way down to 50 this past weekend ... brrrr :rant:

I'll agree, the rain sucks though. Hopefully things dry up for ya.

:smilebig:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
According to the Weather Channel, it's 44 here and feels like 37. Too cold for me to ride. My babies are tucked away in the garage with fresh oil and the batteries on the tender, dreaming of Spring.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
According to the Weather Channel, it's 44 here and feels like 37. Too cold for me to ride. My babies are tucked away in the garage with fresh oil and the batteries on the tender, dreaming of Spring.
When I walked outside this morning my babies tucked away too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Its been in the 60s and 70s all week here Ive been able to ride alot for November. My buddy stationed in Alaska was just telling me how it hasent gotten above -1 for the last two weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts