Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't checked in much in the past couple months. Been getting my groove on and it has paid off...

Due the day after Thanks Giving. Wife and I joke that when her belly button pops out the turkey is done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BDA116 said:
Yeah, first one. Been with wifey for 8 years, married for less than 1. She went off the pill almost a year ago and it took about that long for her cycle to be normal. Damn drugs... Oh well, it was fun trying. Now I'm back to my old girlfriends.... Rosey and her 5 friends. Hhahaha. Once her cycle got predictable it only took 3 tries. Third month of the same cycle and blam. I can't wait.

When we did the ultrasound they had the little doppler thing. Pinpointed the heartbeat and then cranked up the volume. Eyes started welling up but the nurse turned it off before I lost it. Wifey had time to squeeze out one little tear. Totally happy.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Oh, and start buying diapers now. Seriously, any time they go on any kind of sale, or even just once every couple weeks, just grab a bag.
Sign up at Pampers and Huggies for their programs and you'll start getting coupons.
Sizes don't matter, you'll use them all, but of course get mostly ones and twos.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
firebladetoronto said:
Awesome...congrats...life will NEVER be the same again!!
Tell me about it. In two weeks I will have my final motorcycle race. Risk is just too great. I don't mind instructing track days from now on but racing will be gone. I think I might do an endurance race once a year as they are more like an A group track day than a sprint race. Maybe do some corner working for AFM and help protect all my racing buddies.

Plus I will be needing the money.

But I get to look forward to buying an XR50 and going riding with the little one. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
:clap: :clap: Congrats!!

...and this is VERY good advice!
BDA116 said:
Oh, and start buying diapers now. Seriously, any time they go on any kind of sale, or even just once every couple weeks, just grab a bag.
Sign up at Pampers and Huggies for their programs and you'll start getting coupons.
Sizes don't matter, you'll use them all, but of course get mostly ones and twos.
And if you decide to do formula...go on the web and sign up at Similac or some of the other kinds :thumb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
OSIRIS said:
:clap: :clap: Congrats!!

...and this is VERY good advice!

And if you decide to do formula...go on the web and sign up at Similac or some of the other kinds :thumb:
Definately do that. When we finally switched to formula all those coupons got us quite a few freebies. Check with your pediatrician as well. We are at three months are selves and at $20 something a can which you can easily go through in a week it adds up.
Congrats:thumb:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Yeah, the formula thing too. The only problem there is that you don't really know which one they're gonna take to right away, so it's hard to stock up.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
firebladetoronto said:
Get all the riding you need done now....time will be rare!!!
It has rained 39 of the past 46 days in Sacramento!!!!!

Going with breast feeding for a while and maybe using formula sometimes. Can't beat the enzymes and antibodies from a good set of hooters. :boobs:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm very happy to read that! Get a good Medela double pump. If you can find a used one, insurance will cover all the parts you'll need and you can get those at the hospital.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts