Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CBR1000RR 1996 CBR900RRT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess that I forgot to do this a year ago when I first signed up, well better late than never

Originally at time of joining I had a 1996 CBR900RR and a 2000 R1, I have since sold the R1 and bought a 2008 CBR1000RR.

While I love my old 'blade, I definitely am enjoying the new one.

For gear I wear an Arai Regent-X daily, and a Arai Corsair-X IOM 2020 on special occasions.
For Jackets I wear a A* Missile(same with Pants.) a A* Faster Airflow, and a RideRich Anorak Armored hoodie(Which is extremely comfortable.)
For Gloves I wear Five Sportcity Carbon and the Five RFX Race (Both in Black/Red)
For Boots I usually wear a pair of Sedici Ultimo boots as my daily(Though they are starting to show their age.), as well as a pair of Sedici Chicane boots, and a pair of A* Supertech R
And last, but not least. I have two suits, One a Sedici Chicane and a A* Missile 1 piece suit.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,356 Posts
Thank you Sir! Some of your posts have helped me with many an issue with the old 900RR, actually I just mentioned you on FB. Figured you could help that guy who wanted to do the 1063 Big Bore.
Hey, no kidding. I like it when I can meet people on the crossover from forum to FB. Request accepted 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts