Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....just finished my 1998 RRW deep clean, taken me about 6 weeks but I'm pleased with the results, forks got new oil, seals and some paint...wheels got some new bearings, paint and polished rims...swing arm, footrests and linkages got professionally polished...brake callipers were stripped, cleaned and renewed braided lines...new exhaust...engine had some new oil, filters and plugs...grab rail for the daughter...new shorty ASV levers (not fitted yet)...every nut and bolt was either replaced or polished before refitting....things left to do are refit front mudguard (waiting for new bracket), replace rear shock, change screen for a smoked double bubble and change lenses for smoked or clear

Attachments

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Wow, tons of work done to her! Looking good too!

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,148 Posts
I love it, stainless steel allen head bolts here and there. A man after my own heart! Well done, looks great!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Looks fantastic! Doesn't hurt that she's wearing my favorite colors.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments/rep

Fitted the mudguard and ASV levers today

She's going in for an MOT tomorrow morning so fingers crossed I should be hitting the fantastic roads around Brecon beacons

CBRER.....bought it 8 weeks ago as a downgrade from a RR6 as I had to buy a triumph tiger 955 for the wife to ride on, planning on keeping her for a while but it'll only see fine weather use

1 - 8 of 8 Posts