Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Bell Star in the Contra Red scheme a week ago or so. I would have posted earlier, but I've been too busy riding and enjoying it!

I bought mine online from bellhelmets.com. The shipping was fast and the price was good.

The helmet itself is a world apart from my six year old Shoei XSP-II and slightly younger X Eleven. It's lighter, vents MUCH better, and has the same build quality I've come to expect from Shoei. I read the reviews and decided I'd give it a shot. I hadn't worn a Bell since my automotive racing helmet years ago. The paint is excellent, the fit is spot on, and the storage and carry bag they send with it is very nice. All helmet manufacturers should give bags like this away when someone purchases a helmet in this price range. I've ridden with it for about 200 miles now, and I really like this lid the more time I spend with it on. the shield releases are quick and easy, and I like the lever that locks, unlocks and vents the shield. The venting is excellent, so good that on a 91* day I was not uncomfortable despite my heavy leather jacket being on. The straps are comfortable, and have high quality hardware for the attachments. Lastly, the aerodynamics of the lid seem to be really good at all speeds.

I would highly recommend this lid to anyone looking in that $450-550 price range, and I would say it is every bit as good as my Shoei's have been.:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
707 Posts
thanks alot ill be looking into that..im looking in that price range(carbon fiber) but that looks muck better..thanks for the info :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts