Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who has the best deals on Power Commanders? Preferably somewhere that someone's done business with before. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
317-890-9110

Ask for Slava in internet sales. He is a pretty good dude. Gives the best deals anywhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
deez said:
Call Slava at Flatout.
Go to fireblades.org, 5 seconds

Click on Forums, 5 seconds

Scroll down to "Sponsor links" and find Flatout motorcycles, 5 seconds

Learning where everything is on this forum, priceless! :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deez said:
Go to fireblades.org, 5 seconds

Click on Forums, 5 seconds

Scroll down to "Sponsor links" and find Flatout motorcycles, 5 seconds

Learning where everything is on this forum, priceless! :smilebig:

LOL, sponsors are great, and I love to buy from them, but they don't always have the BEST prices. If it comes down to a $10 or so savings, then yes, I'll gladly buy from a site sponsor, but sometimes there are places that do clear-out sales and stuff, and you can save anywhere from $50 and up. That's big to me. Sportbike(ing) on a budget here. LOL
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,596 Posts
Jester said:
Anyone know who has the best deals on Power Commanders? Preferably somewhere that someone's done business with before. Thanks.
Jester, Flatout was charging $245 shipped for a PCIIIUSB to .org members. Doubt you'll find it cheaper anywhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
Red Rider said:
Jester, Flatout was charging $245 shipped for a PCIIIUSB to .org members. Doubt you'll find it cheaper anywhere.
I was trying to tell him that, sometimes you have to beat it into them :bonk:

Slava has the best deals around man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
deez said:
I was trying to tell him that, sometimes you have to beat it into them :bonk:

Slava has the best deals around man.

Yep, most of my mods list came from him, he does have good deals. I think I paid 340 shipped for my PC3 and BMC's.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top