Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Used to have a aluminium Carbon can company slip on,but have a Akrapovic carbon nice deep exhaust note (",)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I run a Yoshi pipe. Deep sound

·
Registered
125 Posts
it all depends on what "note" your looking for...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have an Akrapovic on mine. Surprisingly deep tone.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Didnt like the Micron I had on, swapped for an Akrapovic then onto a Yoshi (Half system). Thought the akra was the better of the two bolt ons by far.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wait. OP, are you talking about a can/slip-on/muffler or a FULL header-back exhaust?
If just the can, I have a D&D carbon muffler on my 954. It's very loud and obnoxious, but then again, who buys a sportbike to be quiet?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Wait. OP, are you talking about a can/slip-on/muffler or a FULL header-back exhaust?
If just the can, I have a D&D carbon muffler on my 954. It's very loud and obnoxious, but then again, who buys a sportbike to be quiet?
this thread is 7 months old FYI. Judging by his post count, I don't think he's been around for a while

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I have an Akrapovic on mine. Surprisingly deep tone.
:plus1:
My buddy has a full Akra system. My other buddy had a full Yosh system. I like the sound of the Akra, but the Yosh was really nice too. As I remember it had a deeper tone at idle, but when revved, I think the Akra's are the best I've heard. Micron and Muzzy suck. imo

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:plus1:
My buddy has a full Akra system. My other buddy had a full Yosh system. I like the sound of the Akra, but the Yosh was really nice too. As I remember it had a deeper tone at idle, but when revved, I think the Akra's are the best I've heard. Micron and Muzzy suck. imo
You Suck! - YouTube

lol. I can't say why. But this immediately jumped into my mind when you said that

·
Registered
927 Posts
I would try to go with an exhaust that has a hole all the way through it. :D no seriously, unless it's one of those crazy off the wall weird pipe placements or it breaks off into 2 and has odd bends and the usuall over the top stuff, most of your brand choices will get you good power gains and the sound of your choosing. Good luck. Hope you find the one that makes your smile the widest!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts