Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This thing will obviously increase downforce which will make the front end push less through corners, also it is adjustable so the stunt riders can dial it in for effortless wheelies.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The only question is: Do they make one in carbon fiber? Because if they don't it won't add the same horsepower.
Carbon fiber has nothing to do with horsepower.....

all it looks like it does is add more weight to your bike and more drag.....it might add down force but how much at what speed and angel and i could make that in my garage.....enough said i wouldnt spend my money on it....

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
F that... I'm going to make some real wings for my Honda so i can fly!

give me a freakin' break ... this win's my " most stupid invention of the year award". last years award went to the gyroscopic brake rotor invention.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow, this is going to revolutionize the handling of my bike! I've got to get one of these! Yeah right....:p

Seriously, a little winglet like that will make virtually no difference unless the rest of the aerodynamic surface (in other words, the whole frontal fairing as a whole) has also been designed to work with it. The "downforce", if any, won't be usable at anything other than too fast for most corners speed.

At best, I would guess this thing will only produce turbulance at any decent speed and just be plain annoying. Unless of course you're a "stunt" rider and then really do believe everything that does go up on eBay!

Quoting the site:

Our Bikes turn Heads with this product installed !!!
Yeah and you'll hear comments like: "What an a f****** idiot!"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, this is going to revolutionize the handling of my bike! I've got to get one of these! Yeah right....:p

Seriously, a little winglet like that will make virtually no difference unless the rest of the aerodynamic surface (in other words, the whole frontal fairing as a whole) has also been designed to work with it. The "downforce", if any, won't be usable at anything other than too fast for most corners speed.

At best, I would guess this thing will only produce turbulance at any decent speed and just be plain annoying. Unless of course you're a "stunt" rider and then really do believe everything that does go up on eBay!

Quoting the site:

I couldn't have said it better, my sentiments exactly!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
+2

the guys around here will gladly pull you off your bike and beat the hell outta you for putting some retarded sh!t like that on your bike
I don't know who came up with these damn things but they need to be shot

1 - 20 of 60 Posts