Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
If you're in no rush one will probably come up in the For Sale forum sooner or later, although if you've already found out why 954s need a damper you are probably wanting to get one quickish. I got a Scotts for around $300 and it has made a huge difference.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got mine from DK...was the cheapest new one to be found

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm scared of ebay, too many crooks. I'm sending my forks to DK this week so I might as well tell them to send a scotts back with the reworked forks.

Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Why Scotts, my GPR is very nice. And the service from GPR is great. I have called them twice and both times was able to talk to a technician about stuff. Check out my gallery pics, I have some pictures of it installed on my 03 954.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Have a Scotts on my 929, but just purchased a 954 & put on a GBR with the understanding of the shop that if not up to snuff, for I am only a hwy rider, then they will take it back at my cost & bring in a Scott for me.

Not to much milage on the bike as I only got it some 1500 miles ago. Time will tell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've noticed the GPR damper lately but am not familiar with them. I hate being a guinea pig. But to the guy that has one, I guess you like it???

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yeah, but they all seem to be good links. I'm looking for one myself, seems like $404 plus $7 for the security bolts is the best thing going on a new unit.

--- D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts