Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is the best place (looking at immediate availability and a low price) to purchase either a Giannelli or Remus slip on/bolt on exhaust for a 954RR.

I looked at some of the on-line sites that I know off but I can’t find anyone that stocks them.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
give nhfirefighter13 a pm, he can supply a range of products at very good prices and you will not get better service anywhere.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Serial Thriller said:
Have you checked with our site sponsors? (banners at the top of the screen)
Sinister Racing
Kneedraggers
Ron Ayers
I just checked these and Dan Kyle - negative.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Have you tried PipeCity.com? They offer free shipping and have some really good prices. They don't have everything they carry on the website so give them a call. 1-800-391-2571.

Rick

·
Registered
759 Posts
Starcycle carries the Remus and Gianelli stuff but I don't know if they stock it.

I think a member here had a Gianelli bolt-on on their 954 but was unhappy with the quality.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
ratter1 said:
give nhfirefighter13 a pm, he can supply a range of products at very good prices and you will not get better service anywhere.
Thanks!:hellobye: But I don't carry Remus or Gianelli. :crap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skully said:
I think a member here had a Gianelli bolt-on on their 954 but was unhappy with the quality.
Wow, really? There are a few people here that had them on their Milles and said they were good quality :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Starcycle & PipeCity - Checked both a while ago they don't stock any pipes for the 954 either.

I'm sure a few of the places can special order it but I was hoping to get a new pipe in the next two weeks, I'm taking my bike down South for some riding.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
Thanks!:hellobye: But I don't carry Remus or Gianelli. :crap:

No worries, just thought you might like a free plug :D

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Gianelli cans are sh!t, seriously. I had one when I first got my 954 (got it from indysuperbikes.com) and it was shoddy to say the least. I returned it. http://www.ema-usa.com/ deals in Remus stuff. I've done business with them ... they're pretty good folks. I'd call them and inquire.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Listen to chain, he has tried every brand of exhaust known to man ;) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts