Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to get a set of race boots that i'll predominantly where for road use. so dont want shiny plastics and bright colors that seem to be standard with bike boots and was wondering if people can offer some opinions on what are some of the better boots out there. i saw the dainese axial race in boots where they tuck under ya pants and they are kinda nice. so yeh any feedback or direction would be great..

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Alpine Stars are good to walk in-Oxtars and Sidi's are a little uncomfortable in comparison. Since you are using it mostly for the street-but still considering a race quality boot-which is a good idea in regards to protection-walk in a couple of the boots at the local retailer before you make a purchase.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I picked up a pair of A*'s SMX plus from Abtech for a sweet deal on here. They are a comfortable to walk in and ride in for the street but I can't help you for the track though. But I am assuming since Abtech used them for racing a few times they are more than addequit (sp?).

My wife says the red ones I have are a little "blingy" for the street, but hey if they save my feet from a crash and I can walk away, who cares what they look like:D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Have to say that Sidi's are the best boot I have worn for riding. They cost a bit but are worth it.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I need some new boots. My Sidi Vertebra boots have held up pretty well over the last 5-6 years (though I did break my heel while wearing them). Now they're starting to hurt my feet.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
tigerblade said:
Would you swear to that in a court of law?
Absolutely. There is precedent for lying to a Grand Jury and getting off scott free, so thanks to such wonderful and perfect leadership examples I can feel good about doing the same.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luvtolean said:
You asked for the best anthmac, there is your answer.

They do tuck under jeans without any trouble too.
after reading reviews when they say things like 'every racer would wear these if there wasnt sponsorship' its hard for me to go with anything else. and they are unassuming if tucked under pants/leathers. think im going to have to figure out a way to get them. im sold

thanks for all your help ppls

1 - 20 of 50 Posts