Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
People on this forum LOVE it when the same thing is asked in 6 different places at the same time. It's SUCH a good way of getting responses. It's almost as good as people not using the search function, and asking a question that's already been asked eleventy-one times before. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got myself a new 2012 CBR1000RR and just installed last weekend a Yoshimura slipon. I have not ridden the bike much though. There was 14 miles on the bike when I put on the Yoshi. The bike now has 20 miles. But the sound...oh my god. It is to die for.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
People on this forum LOVE it when the same thing is asked in 6 different places at the same time. It's SUCH a good way of getting responses. It's almost as good as people not using the search function, and asking a question that's already been asked eleventy-one times before. :rolleyes:
What are ya gonna do. :idunno:
Ritalin? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Yeah they're probably the best as far as quality goes, and they have a real nice sound to em.

·
Registered
505 Posts
YOSHI I like the way mine sounds...your bike has 30 more ponies, so prolly would sound bitchen....purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
4,172 Posts
what about peformance wise?
I thought about this question for a while. I think that all of the aftermarket pipes make good HP gain's. The most power gain from any pipe these day's comes from installing all the new electronics tricks of your choice, and a pipe of your choice, and paying the extra cost of a dyno tune run. To answer directly, the last time I checked on this power gain, it was the Yoshimura. I read allot of mag's to figure that out. However, that dosen't mean I know what I'm talking about actually. What I would like to say as recommendation, (even if you don't want one), is this; you can have a certian look now, with any of the kits available, you will get plenty of power and a cool sound. Maybe, the real question is, how do you want the bike to look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts