Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please post the name of the mail order company
that had the great tire prices? I remember seeing it ages ago in a thread, but unfortunately didn't save the thread. I really need to replace my rear before it looks like Chain's when he replaced his

TIA!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
TGZ13 : DMTA Online They have some pretty good prices from what I have seen.

Tom
Agreed, DMT has the lowest prices on Dunies and Metzelers. I have purchased 4 sets from them without a problem. I install them for me and my friends using the tire changer from Harbor Freight, some tire irons, and stucco duct tape.  

·
Registered
847 Posts
Have you guys tried any of your local dealers/parts stores? My friends and I run the same tires (bt012 front/bt010 rear) and get them at discounted prices from volume ordering. Might be an option.

·
Registered
61 Posts
DMT

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies everyone! Now as soon as I have the $$ to spend I will order from one of these places - still haven't really gone through all of the links yet in order to compare.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ULEWZ : Quote (TGZ13 @ Sep. 19 2003, 9:01pm)DMTA Online They have some pretty good prices from what I have seen.

Tom
Agreed, DMT has the lowest prices on Dunies and Metzelers. I have purchased 4 sets from them without a problem. I install them for me and my friends using the tire changer from Harbor Freight, some tire irons, and stucco duct tape.  
they dont beat parts411 prices .... parts 411 sells 190 metz for 123 bucks

·
Registered
661 Posts
Depends on what your looking for...Streeters or DOT race tires? I've bought some sticky SCs from motorcycletireplanet.com 300$ a set (180rear) They also have cheap BT001s (the old, not the new PROs) Parts411 also had some BT001s for 225$.

don't remember where but I've seen some BT012ss for 180$ a set!

·
Registered
728 Posts
FullForce : Quote (ULEWZ @ Sep. 19 2003, 10:48pm)Quote (TGZ13 @ Sep. 19 2003, 9:01pm)DMTA Online They have some pretty good prices from what I have seen.

Tom
they dont beat parts411 prices .... parts 411 sells 190 metz for 123 bucks
Parts411 is located here in Cali, so I would have to pay tax. YMMV.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
OntheEdge : I get mine from SouthWest Moto Tires because they have pretty good prices and free shipping if you buy 2. The only problem for you is you live in AZ so you would have to pay tax.
they're pretty competitive. FAST service too.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Add Kneedraggers.com to the list as well. I know they aren't consistently cheaper, but on occasion I have seen some models of tires going for just as cheap as DMT and TireExpress. Wouldn't hurt to compare.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The cheapest for Michelin rear (190/50/17) is mawonline. I am about to buy a rear and they are the lowest price I have found. I checked the sites listed in this thread, and they are 7 to 10 dollars higher. I don't know what shipping is, but I think I will come out cheaper. The only problem with mawonline is they can be pretty slow.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
All of those are good links Bacci....but the prices and specials vary from month to month. Best to throw them in your 'Favorites' and surf for prices every time you are ready to buy.

If I can get equivalent deals from Ron Ayers or Kneedraggers, I order from them because the support this lifesucking vortex of doom we all know as Da Org....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts