Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just wanted to take some time and wish all of you at the ORG my best wishes and blessings for the coming year, i hope all of you and your families have a great end of year and happy holidays whatever is is you celebrate.
Also i would like to say thanks for the participation on this forum aside from great information it provides me with my day to day motorcycle related fix...

thank you all and have a great one :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Hello all,
I just wanted to take some time and wish all of you at the ORG my best wishes and blessings for the coming year, i hope all of you and your families have a great end of year and happy holidays whatever is is you celebrate.
Also i would like to say thanks for the participation on this forum aside from great information it provides me with my day to day motorcycle related fix...

thank you all and have a great one :thumb:
Thankyou jkob, and I wish the same for you and you're family. May I please, if you don't mind, become a:thrdjack:, and use your post to express the same seasons greetings and wishes for everyone on the ORG as well.
Have a merry Christmas and a happy New year everyone.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou jkob, and I wish the same for you and you're family. May I please, if you don't mind, become a:thrdjack:, and use your post to express the same seasons greetings and wishes for everyone on the ORG as well.
Have a merry Christmas and a happy New year everyone.:thumb:
No worries, you have done a damn fine contribution to the joke thread, well deserved.:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
To all the .Org women, may all you're orgasms be multiple:evilaugh: , and their favourite .Org men:p be the cause of such pleasure:eyebrows: . Happy new year!:thumb: ;) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts