Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new custom helmet business and had inventory in this business until he refused to pay for sold items. he has lied in court and refused to pay! I found out way to many bad business dealings this owner has gotten away with. Internet sales are easy for him to delay shipping and tell you they shipped, he lies and delays etc. if you send it back he will say it was damaged or pieces missing and usually wins the charge dispute with your CC company? this owner is not an honest person and has taken advantage of many consumers accross the us and ? he has a F rating with local BBB, he has many complaints filed against him with the state attrny general( cant get #'s from them?) So pass the word to all cycle clubs you know and web sites as well....do some google searches on him, ck with BBB you will see what kinda business this really is. help stop him from taking advantage of more bikers....... RR09

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I'm confused as to what you have posted (might be as I'm tired).

Do you mean to say you purchased some helmets from them or tried selling some to them and they never paid?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What happened is i had made custom helmets and consigned them in his store. which he sold 7 aand claims 4 and is trying to get us to settle for a minimal price not as aggreed upfront. I have a ex employee to verify my side of agreement but he still lied in court! so waiting for results! just warning as many as poss before he can do more to the biker world.... thanks RR09

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Hey Roadrunner. It sounds like you got caught up in some raw deal!! :mad:

So let me get this straight.... Some guy runs a shop, called Helmet Source, you make custom helmets and sell at his shop?

So he takes helmet orders from you, you make the helmets, you ship the helmets to him, he sells them to Johnny Biker off the net...

And then this guy at the shop doesn't pay you?

And Johnny Biker doesn't get the helmet?

So basically, both you and Johnny Biker pays this guy at the shop, and he sits on his butt and laughs at you both?

Man, if I understand you correctly, it stinks bad!! :thumbd:

Good luck in getting this sorted out!

·
Registered
833 Posts
The Helmet Source is local to where I live. I hear a lot about how they have good prices, but never anything good about their customer service. That's all I can really say about that place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello strummin
it went like this... guy at helmet source agrees to pay me x amount on sale of helmets i consign to his store, he sells to joe biker and then doesnt pay me for ones sold, lies and says he sold 4 but 7 missing? lies again says we took helmets out? lied in court as well hope judge picked up on it! i found out his tactics with internet sales from x mrgr. employee and from reading info i googled on the shop and owner. I should have read first.....my error in anycase he should be run out of business.... He does alot of internet sales and its a shame he gets away with screwing some of them by lieing to cc co. just waiting for karma and justice to take care of him !!!!
IF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF EVERYONE PASS'S THE WORD AROUND ALL BIKE SITES AND SHOPS AND TELLS FRIENDS HE WILL GET HIS JUST REWARDS........ RR09

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey! thanks a lot roadrunner...I came across the website yesterday and was actually planning to get a helmet from him...can you suggest to me another website where i can get a decent helmet at a low price?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts